NO. 46 VALLEJO FLOUR MILL
In 1856, Jose de Jesus Vallejo, brother of General M. G. Vallejo, built a flour mill here, on his Rancho Arroyo de la Alameda. Niles was once called Vallejo Mills. The stone aqueduct built to carry water for the mill parallels Niles Canyon Road.
Location: Vallejo Mill Historical Park, NE corner Niles
Canyon Rd and Mission Blvd (Hwy 238), Fremont